Show your employees you care with outplacement from newleaf
If you are facing redundancies in your business and wish to show your staff that you care about their future after they have left, outplacement is a positive way to show this.
Offering outplacement to committed staff who have worked hard for you fulfils a social and moral obligation and has been shown to improve employee relations.
Why Use Outplacement?
- Flexible outplacement packages, accessible to all
- Contributes positively towards your Corporate, Social Responsibility agenda (CSR)
- Delivers tangible results, enabling those made redundant to find new work in a reasonable timescale
- Builds loyalty among the rest of the organisation, enhances your reputation internally and strengthens employer brand
- Employees receiving outplacement support are often less likely to seek redress against the business
The newleaf Difference
- newleaf outplacement programmes are bespoke and offer a complete service at a highly competitive value
- newleaf offers an holistic approach to clients delivered by a highly experienced team with proven expertise in outplacement
- Our unique 4 phase framework enables us to help companies make organisational changes in the most supportive and compassionate way
- A complete end-to-end service
- Our clients come from a cross section of industries and companies, large and small
- Our portfolio covers outplacement support from the factory floor to senior management
The 4 Phase Framework
This simple 4 phase framework underpins all our career coaching
Redundancy is one of life’s top 5 most stressful events. We offer empathetic support as well as pragmatic and financial advice to position clients for a positive change.
By looking at various work and lifestyle options, clients are able to make an assertive choice about their next move.
We enable clients to be at their best in the recruitment market. We offer pragmatic and up-to-date search and selection advice with opportunities to experience mock interviews, psychometric tests and style coaching.
Performance coaching to enable clients to be at the top of their game in a new role and optimise the induction period.
Delivery methods tailored to your business and budget
CAREER COACHING TOOLKIT
This highly interactive and pragmatic online tool will be offered to all our clients.
This is a most effective addition to the online career coaching toolkit. Our experienced career coaches can support and guide individuals through all stages of the process.
We offer engaging workshops for groups of staff to consider preferences, look for opportunities, ﬁnd these and secure them. We are also excited to introduce our new ‘Natural Step’ programme that offers a uniquely blended approach. Call for more details.
For smaller groups of staff we offer regular days to book an appointment with a specialist who will support employees with what they need most at the time.
ONE-TO-ONE CAREER COACHING
For large numbers of affected employees we set up a Centre on your site to support 24/7 where needed.
This service is focussed on enabling large numbers of people to access personal support and secure new jobs/ retraining opportunities in the best possible way.
Your employees will beneﬁt from counselling through
redundancy and career coaching to help them understand what they want from their next role. We offer results- focussed advice on job search methods, networking skills, CV and interview skills and tips of the recruitment trade.
Finally, we offer support when choosing between roles to induction in the new role.
We have a highly successful track record in outplacement. On average, individuals achieve their next career preference within 3 months. Here are the statistics from a recent case study:
Office closure in a manufacturing company
95% have achieved their chosen next step or are in employment within 14 weeks
The people I met from newleaf were very understanding, patient and easy to talk to, with no preconceived ideas or expectations of me. I found the support really reassuring and helpful.